Monday, February 16, 2009

Toiletry Set

Dear Travel Guru –

Well, I’m ticked off! I have a great toiletry kit that I love, but because of security regulations, it has to go in my suitcase now rather than my carry on. Two trips ago, my luggage never made it to the hotel until 2 days after I did, so I had to go out and buy all new toiletries! Next trip, I swore I’d carry a travel size on with me. So I did, and didn’t the darn things leak and get all over everything inside my bag!

Now I’m on a search to find a toiletry kit that I can carry on, but that can be trusted not to leak. No more dollar store bargains (which wasn’t a bargain!)

Mad--


Dear Mad–

You’ll find comfort in the fact that you’re not the first person I’ve heard share these woes. I have one friend whose digital camera was ruined when her shampoo container broke and got into the camera case.

But there is a solution!

ProTravelGear.com carries Eagle Creek’s Pack-It Leak Proof Travel Bottle Set. The set comes with 3 squeeze-top and 1 pour-top 4-oz. bottles for shampoo, cream rinse, soaps and lotions, as well as 2 2-oz. vials for pills and vitamins. This set sells for under $8. A lot of folks also purchase the Eagle Creek Pack-It Wallaby II Travel Toiletry Kit in which to pack them and find it’s a great combo solution for all their toiletry travel gear. The Wallaby is stain and water resistant, has three sections with loads of compartments for bottles, jewelry and other needs. There’s a removable mirror and swivel hanger hook, yet folds small enough to fit into your carry-on. The Wallaby II sells for $32.95 and you’ll find it very useful for both short and long trips. And no more spills!

Best of luck,

The Travel Guru
At ProTravelGear.com, we are dedicated to providing you the best travel shopping experience possible, now even better with free shipping on all orders*. We proudly carry the industry's most recognized brands, like Patagonia, Ex Officio, Eagle Creek, Plane Quiet, and many others. We also offer new gift ideas, expert advice, and resources for trip planning.

No comments: